Error code 0x800ccc0E in Outlook
Microsoft Outlook is an email client that provides functionality to send and receive email attachments, notes, and calendars. But sometimes unable to send and receive information shows error code message 0x800ccc0E in Outlook.
Find the best steps to solve this error code 0x800ccc0E
- Change SMTP port Number
- Authenticating SMTP server
Chang smtp port Number:
This error code occurs due to mismatch of outgoing SMTP port, we need to check outgoing server port numbers and make it either 25 or 587
Follow steps to solve error code
- Go to outlook and click tool on menu bar
- Account settings
- Click on email tab
- Change email account pop window Next click on more setting tab
- Email setting pop windows opened then Click on advance tab from the menu bar
- Locate outgoing and make server port num 587
- Finally click ok from bottom
This is one method to error code in outlook. You can check sending and receiving emails if still same error code issues follow method 2.
1. Open Outlook and click on tool tab.
2. Click on account settings form the open list.
3. Click on Email tab next click on email account
4. Click on more setting tab change opened pop up windows
5. Open outgoing server tab and check on SMTP authentication check box
6. Click ok to finish